Heega Kashmir Willow Hx 509 cricket bat
Choose an option
Add to cart
- Machine knocked out 10000 times in advance.
- It’s a grade 2 bat with 5,6, Harrow, SH, and LH options.
- Tough and well-built bat made of excellent Kashmir willow, weighing between 1 and 1.2 kg (depending on size).
- Better Singaporean cane handle made of high-quality wood for stress absorption.
- For greater grip, it has a non-toxic reverse wave grip.
- Around 40mm edge thickness with a curved bow improves your strokes.
- Toes have a semi-oval shape.
- Designed to play with a leather ball.
- To keep bats safe, use a full-size bat cover.
|Dimensions||70 × 12 × 8 cm|
5 | Bat Length 31.25", 6 | Bat Length 32.75", Harrow | Bat Length 33", LH | Bat Length 34.25", SH | Bat Length 33.5"