Tennis Cricket Red 12 Ball
The Heega Tennis cricket red ball is made from a durable rubber material on the inside that offers toughness to the ball. The ball is covered with soft woolen material which offers it a nice look and a good bounce that is ideal for big hits. Enjoy the enormous amount of bounce and flight speed of this tennis ball that can be used for your cricket as well as tennis training sessions. Made of high quality rubber material. The ball’s weight is 120 gm and the diameter is around 66mm. The Heega Tennis cricket balls come in a pack of 12. It is red in color and will not lose its shape. These balls are designed to help players develop playing skills at a young age.
- Thickened tennis liner for better air sealing and long-lasting ball tightness.
- Designed specially for young players to enhance their cricket and tennis skills.
- Heavyweight (120 gm) ball to get the feeling of playing with a leather cricket ball.
- Premium-grade rubber shell for enhanced durability.
- Fur on the outer side for softness.
- Durable rubber shell enhances ball speed upon impact with the bat.
- High visibility due to its attractive red color.
- Available in a pack of 12 balls.
|Dimensions||12 × 14 × 7 cm|